STR 581 Final Exam Set 4 / 100% correct answers Essay examples
1) Total customer satisfaction is the general feeling of pleasure or disappointment that results from comparing perceived performance to expectations. To achieve total customer satisfaction, organizations need to_____________.
A. Lower prices
B. Spend more money
C. Lower expectations
D. Develop marketing campaigns
E. Manage customer experiences
2) ________ consists of people, equipment, and procedures to gather, sort, analyze, evaluate, and distribute needed, timely, and accurate information to marketing decision makers.
A. A …show more content…
C. license/receive permission
16) The chief disadvantage to a firm that decides to follow a product specialization strategy in selecting target markets is ________.
A. e-commerce becomes difficult for the company
B. competitors can easily copy any new product introductions
C. logistics can become a nightmare
D. the product may be supplanted by an entirely new technology
E. no synergy exists
17) “Power prices” use price as a key strategic tool. These “power prices” have discovered the highly ________ effect of price on the bottom line.
18) Following the ________ approach to target market selection encompasses a strong knowledge of the segment’s needs, a strong market presence, and operating economies through specializing in production, distribution, and promotion.
A. full market coverage
B. product specialization
C. selective specialization
D. single-segment concentration
E. market specialization
19) Major retailer types include the following EXCEPT ________.
B. catalog showroom
C. discount store
D. specialty store
E. the Internet
20) ________ communicates a