Stat 200 Final Exam – Latest Essay
IF You Want To Purcahse A+ Work then Click The Link Below For Instant Down Load http://www.acehomework.net/?download=stat-200-final-exam-latest IF You Face Any Problem Then E Mail Us At JOHNMATE1122@GMAIL.COM
STAT 200 FINAL EXAM – Complete Solution 1. True or False. Justify for full credit.
(a) The volume of milk in a jug of milk is 128 oz. The value 128 is from a discrete data set.
• (b) If the variance from a data set is zero, then all the observations in this data set must be zero.
• (c) P( A AND Ac ) 0, where Ac is the complement of A.
• (d) The mean and median for a normal distribution are always the same.
• (e) In a hypothesis testing, if the p-value is less than the …show more content…
7. What is the probability that the outcome of the second roll is greater than 4, given that the first roll is an even number? (10 pts)
8. Are A and B independent? Why or why not?
Refer to the following situation for Questions 9, 10, and 11.
The five-number summary below shows the grade distribution of two STAT 200 quizzes. Minimum
Median Q3 Maximum
Quiz 1 12 40 60 95 100 Quiz 2 20
50 90 100 For each question, give your answer as one of the following: (a) Quiz 1; (b) Quiz 2; (c) Both quizzes have the same value requested; (d) It is impossible to tell using only the given information. Then explain your answer in each case. (5 pts each)
9. Which quiz has less interquartile range in grade distribution?
10. Which quiz has the greater percentage of students with grades 90 and over?
11. Which quiz has a greater percentage of students with grades less than 60?
Refer to the following information for Questions 12 and 13. Show all work. Just the answer, without supporting work, will receive no credit.
There are 1000 juniors in a college. Among the 1000 juniors, 200 students are taking STAT200, and 100 students are taking PSYC300. There are 50 students taking both courses.
12. What is the probability that a randomly selected junior is taking at least