Spasticity Case Study
- Normally spasticity is caused by an imbalance of signals from the central nervous system, which includes the brain and spinal cord, to the muscles. This imbalance is always known to be found in CVA/ABI clients, while dealing with cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, stoke, multiple sclerosis, and spinal cord injury.
2. List what things a Specialist in Exercise Therapy should do if a client is having a seizure.
- They should first loosen the clothing around the person’s neck.
- Do not try to hold the person down or restrain them.
- Do not insert any objects into the person’s mouth.
- Make sure the individuals around them, give them space.
- Remove sharp objects, and glasses around