Sowparnika Case Study
Sowparnika with its years of expertise in residential infrastructure has created a mark for itself within the business. With comes across Karnataka, Kerala, state and geographical area, Sowparnika comes became similar to surprisingly prime quality comes at reasonable costs.
Working in synchronise with the National Vision of our Government of “Homes for All by 2020”, Sowparnika has been delivering luxury housing comes at reasonable costs. it's redefined the definition of reasonable housing. With headquarters in metropolis, Karnataka, Sowparnika comes could be a leading land developer within the Southerna part of Bharat..
Sowparnika, believes in developing competencies in-house and for identical they need a team of consultantswithin …show more content…
Sowparnika have 5 basic values:-
• Integrity-Acting and taking choices within the most clear and honest manner
• Safety - intolerance on safety
• Speed - A passion to accelerate delivery of commitments for structure excellence
• Transparency - Complete openness in one’s purposeful and social boundaries
• Boundarylesness - a piece culture that transcends boundaries
• Ownership - Being answerable for our actions & deliveries
About the project
One of the best in progress project from the house of Sowparnika comes is Beetel. The Project is found within the pristine surroundings of Nanjundapuram. Amidst of plantations and coconut grove, the project is at a twelve kilometre distance from flying field, four KMs from train depot, vi KMs from Gandhipuram bus depot and twelve KMs from town …show more content…
INTERNAL PAINTING All walls finished with Emulsion paint.
EXTERNAL PAINTING Cement based with anti fungal paint.
ELEVATORS Each core has 6 passenger lifts.
Fig 2 Building LandScape
SCOPE/NATURE OF WORK:-
The scope of work is well outlined here for the trainees that however he/she are appointed tasks weekly.
• The activities that are behind schedule are controlled and monitored
• To update the status of work by preparation of WPR & DPR
• The activities on the site are monitored and the same is updated in the WPR
• The direct and indirect costs were taught with the cost statement
• Labour, P&M and OH rate analysis is done for new activities
• To identify the problems occurred onsite during project execution
• The procurement division and their method of procurement of materials
• The way of monitoring and permitting relating to safety to carry out various activities on site
• The process of instructing each employee relating to use of safety equipments on field.
• To work with least environmental harm with our work nature
• The measures taken to make sure the nice health of labourers.
• The internal control includes the pre checks, method checks, and post