Scope And Sequence Essay
The advances ELA and ESL ‘s students will put into practices news writing skills using grammatical rules to write the sentences.
The teacher will read the story aloud, she will mimic animal’s sounds to engage the student to listen the sounds of each vowels and phonics of the words. The focus learned will repeat aloud these sounds, the student will be divide in small groups and each student will take turn to read one paragraph. The ELA advanced learners will ask questions to their peers about the story.
Common Core State …show more content…
Adapted version by Roser Ros, Wikisources.
• Lesson Activity Handout – Provided to students after reading-aloud , The activity sheet include:
• A questioner using proper sentences and grammatical structure. Another activity is using crumbles words to practice the news sight words. The questions are relevant to the story. Focus learners using visual matching cards with picture and words that are relevant to the story. Focus learners working with peer to complete the activity.
• Oral Scoring Rubric –to assessing ELA, ESL and Focus learners, the student will be ask to answer the question according what they had learned, ELA and ESL’s students will read-aloud paragraphs to practices the new sight words.
• Flash card and pics may be use through these activities to encourage the focus learners to answer a similar ELA and ESL‘s learner questioner.. These student may use their electronic device if is need it.
Summary of Directions
• Begin by reading aloud paragraphs of literature The Musician of