Essay on Sample Resume : Double Aces
A) The obligations that we will perform before the Franchised Business opens:
Before you open your business, Double Aces will:
1) Designate your exclusive territory.
2) Provide assistance to site selection. The site must be at least 3,000 square feet in area, and there should be at least 40 parking spaces.
3) Approve your site. Factors that Double Aces considers in approval of site selection include: population density, demographics, location, traffic patterns, competition, visibility, price per square foot, etc. We will notify you our decision within 30 days after submission of a site proposal.
4) Within 45 days of your signing the Franchise Agreement, we will assist you in finding and negotiating the lease or the purchase of a location for your casino. Your store location will be purchased or leased by you from independent third parties.
5) Within 60 days of your signing the Franchise Agreement, we will allow you to view our Operations Manual online. We will also mail you written specifications for store operation, equipment, inventories, and supplies. It may amend from time to time. This manual is confidential and DA’s property. See Item 8 of this offering circular.
6) Within 60 days of your signing the Franchise Agreement, we will provide blueprints for your casino construction or remodeling, utility, and sign permits for your premises. The fees for remodeling and construction are…