2B. Students will use a SWOT model to show environmental forces relevant to the new energy drink company and will show how these factors may influence Red Bull marketing decisions
A SWOT analysis allows an organisation to pin point all the main strength and its major weakness along with various internal and external factors that affect the organisation. This helps a firm to develop its market strategy by analysing what the company is at good at, what needs to be improved, and the other things happening outside the company. It stands for Strength (S), Weaknesses (W), Opportunities (O) and Threats (T).
A new energy drink named eminent has been introduced to the drink industry and consumers. Below is the summary of the SWOT analysis for eminent product.
Strength (S) Weakness (W) Opportunities (O) Thread (T)
1. Ingredient based on natural foodstuffs.
2. Promote health due to natural ingredient. 1. Eminent is still new in the energy drink industry. 1. Can be a sponsorships to any sports or social events. 1. A lot of competitor i.e. Red Bull top 10 brand rank. Monster energy drinks also offer natural ingredient.
3. Guerrilla marketing technique low price offer with 600ml per can with 100% made of aluminium (recyclable) 2. Can expand in a newer geographical area especially ASIA.
4. Demanded globally due to free caffeine product.
5. Eminent available in a lot of fruit flavours and also available in bottle and small box. …show more content…
The price offer by Eminent is cheaper than Red Bull. The ingredients offer by Eminent are natural based and non- caffeine which is actually demanded globally. Red Bull only limited to few flavours and edition in can shape. Where else Eminent are available in all fruits flavours in can, bottle and small