No, the closest competitor, Buffalo Wild Wings, is one of many such restaurants throughout the United States along with Canada and Mexico (Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., 2016).
6) Do you have a broad customer base (Berman, 2010, September 21)?
a. Yes, in each of the specific areas. I see a lot of returning customers.
7) What unique resources do you have (Berman, 2010, September 21)?
a. Award winning Oggi’s microbrewery (Oggi’s Pizza & Brewing Company, 2016).
8) Do you have a sustainable competitive advantage (Berman, 2010, September 21)?
a. Yes, the microbrewery.
9) Do you have specific sales or marketing expertise (Berman, 2010, September 21)?
a. No, I have never seen an advertisement for Oggi’s, but when I talk to other people from Southern California, we all know what Oggi’s is.
1) What areas do you need to improve on (Berman, 2010, September 21)?
a. Expanding the franchise to Northern California and other parts of the United States.
2) What necessary expertise/manpower do you currently lack (Berman, 2010, September 21)?
3) In what areas do your competitors have an edge (Berman, 2010, September 21)?
a. Recognition due to the number of stores located throughout the United …show more content…
The strongest points that I will make expansion possible over the next few years are the assets we currently have, the award winning micro-brewed beers, and the external availability of expansion. The assets of a friendly sport and family restaurant, the availability of almost any beer label on the market, the quality of the food, and the competitive prices are key for customer satisfaction that leads to a good reputation and expansion demand. The award-winning brewer gives us an advantage over some competitors, which also helps with customer satisfaction. There is room to expand to Central California and other states in America once the reputation from tourists gets to the other states. Buffalo Wild Wings started out in 1982 and had aggressively grown into a well-known and advertised business (Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., 2016), and I think that Oggi’s can do the same thing with more advertising to tourists and locals who have never visited the