We will be operating as a business to business operation because we want to sell this product in bulk to other retailers with it ending up with the consumer. We will be generating our income through the amount of sales we make.
Who’s your customer and the benefits of targeting our consumer? The target market I’m aiming to sell the …show more content…
- A wide spread supply chain network
- Strong product range with popular brands such as dairy milk, dairy milk cadburys, milk chocolate buttons.
- Strong customer loyalty, The brand is well known to people that the can easily identify it from others.
- Strong financial player in the market it’s a well known force in the marketing and distribution – (Kraft) Cadburys dairy milk is the Highest market share of UK chocolate brands 13%
- Celebrity brand ambassadors
- Cadburys main strength is dairy milk chocolate, Dairy milk is the most consumers chocolate in India.
- Change of leadership- If cadbruys make any changes to their recipe
- It’s a relatively high priced brand which is turning the price conscious customer away.
- Niche offering
- Weak position in the US market
- Food products have a limited shelf life – This means after confectionairy is made the products need to be shipped almost immediately oppose to an item that isn’t edible.
- Globally connected – Cadbruys has oppurtunities to have a market development in Russia and