Essay about Risk Management
Project – State-of-the-art student union
DeVry University / Keller Graduate School of Management
PROJ-595-63126: Project Risk Management
March 25th, 2016
Professor: Dr. Jayaram Madireddy
Contents 1. Introduction 3 2. Risk Managment 4
3. RISK ACCESSMENT…….……………………………………………………..10 4. Conclusion 12 5. References 13
“This project is to introduce a new construction facility to house a state-of-the-art student union for MSOE, focusing on sustainability, green technologies, and renewable energy”.
The Campus Center, or “CC” at Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) is currently home to the student bookstore, administrative offices, a small …show more content…
4) Construct the building as per design to ensure that the construction was done properly.
5) Install and Commission the new solar system to make sure the desired power levels and coverage are achieved.
6) Conduct the acceptance test procedure ATP to prepare the building and the system for the launch.
7) Launch the new building and system once fully tested and approved by the project Sponsors.
8) Prepare and Provide all the closeout packages and documentation to include the redlines and final design files and deliverables
The objective is to provide a new construction facility to house a state-of-the-art student union for MSOE, focusing on sustainability, green technologies, and renewable energy sources to showcase the commitment of MSOE to the future health and well-being of the Milwaukee area and to do this the following must be meet in order to satisfy and support the purpose and goals of the project:
1) The building and facility will house a state-of-the-art student union for MSOE.
2) The facility will have a green technology, and renewable energy sources.
3) The building and ferocities will provide a flawless sustainability to enhance the student union for MSOE and to help promote green technology and the school by the end of August 2019.
4) The cost will depend on the