Retail Marketing Essay
1.1. 1.2. BACKGROUND ENVIRONMENT OF ENTREPRENEURIAL
2. THE IMPORTANCE OF SMEs 3. ROLE OF ENTREPRENEUR 4. ENTREPRENEURSHIP. International 5. INTERNATIONALIZATION PROCESSES. Theories.
5.1. 5.2. UPSALA MODEL. HECKSCHER-OHLIN MODEL
6. THE PROCESS OF INTERNATIONALIZATION 7. ENTREPRENEURIAL MARKETING
7.1. 7.2. 7.3. SWOT ANALYSIS MARKET ENTRY STRATEGY COOPERATION STRATEGY
8. TARGET COUNTRY 9. GEM 10. GOVERNMENT SUPPORT 11. CONCLUSION 12. RECOMMENDATIONS 13. REFERENCES
For this work I decided to open in France Cocoon clothing company, located in Granada, retailing, I have chosen these two countries because they are within the top 5 countries of the European Union in the textiles sector and …show more content…
(http://economia-globalizacion.blogspot.com/2006/01/qu-es-la-globalizacin.html) Accessed 28-04-2010
2. THE IMPORTANCE OF SMEs.
SMEs are very important in the business world economy. In Europe, for example, it is estimated that 99.8% of enterprises are SMEs. Furthermore, SMEs employ a large number of people, providing stability to the labor market. Because of its size SMEs have greater flexibility to adapt to market changes and innovative projects.This, together with the particulars of its management are often subject to special public policy.
3. ROLE OF ENTREPRENEUR.
Entrepreneurs are very important for the world economy and to be a good entrepreneur roles you must have and enforce are:
1. Identify the steps you could take immediately to operate your business more efficiently, especially regarding internal operating systems.
2. Tell yourself continually "Failure is not an option." Be willing to move out of your comfort zone, to take risks if necessary to build your business.
3. Use your creativity rather than your money to find new, better, cheaper ways to sell your products or reduce your costs of operation. What could you do