Essay about Resourceing Talent
2. Factors that affect an organisations approach to attracting talent
2.1 Internal Factors
2.2 External Factors
3. Organisational benefits of attracting and retaining a diverse work force
3.1.1 Enchances a diverse customer base and shareholder value
3.1.2 Need to comply with legislative requirement
3.1.3 Enchances additional knowledge, ideas and experience
4. Factors that affect an organisations approach to recruitment and selection
4.1 Attracting a wider range of applicants
4.2 Time .
4.3 Budget and Cost Constraits
5. Recruitment Authorization Request
A critical success in today’s competitive economy is directly …show more content…
• 3.1.1 Enchances a diverse customer base and shareholder value
Atrracting and retaining a diverse work force contributes to an incease in the customer base and market share. Diverse knowledge and experiences can aid in generating profits. With a diverse work force the organisation has the potential to understand the international market, represent different customer bases, contribute diverse operational skills and help with decision making and diverse age and experience provide different persepectives. .
“By deliberately seeing ways to more effectively reach a broader range of customers, IBM has seen significant bottom-line results”. (Thomas 2004)
• 3.1.2 Need to comply with legislative requirement
Many companies are under legiislative mandates to be non discriminatory in their employment practices. Non compliance with Equal Employment opportunity or Affirmitive Action legislation can reslut in finrs and / or loss of contracts with government agencies.
• 3.1.3 Enchances additional knowledge, ideas and experience A diverse work force promotes additional knowlwdge, ideas and experience within the organisation. A multicultural company can penetrate and widen their markets with knowledge of political, social, legal