BOTOX®Cosmetic is a prescription medicine used to diminish the appearance of fine lines and frown lines that we find unattractive. Women as well a gentlemen want flawless facial features, however, because of biological factors, they feel this is impossible to come by.
The professionals who perform the treatments use only the most innovative insertion techniques. The medicine is injected directly into the muscles and provides temporary enhancements that eliminate the signs of crow's feet and frown lines located at the center of the eyebrows.
BOTOX®Cosmetic provides the user
1. Definition. The terrific aspect of BOTOX®Cosmetic is its ability to sustain form and it does this exceptionally well. …show more content…
Virtually painless. Though everyone is different, you should not experience much pain, but you should expect some swelling or numbness right after the treatment. Still, any discomfort is easily reduced by using an OTC pain reliever or a mild prescription medication.
4. Lasting results. BOTOX®Cosmetic is the perfect solution for the woman who want full-bodied, desirable lips with results lasting up to 120 days.
5. FDA stamp of approval. We know that getting verification from the FDA is crucial in terms of trusting a product. After all, knowing that it has passed their qualifications is reason enough to trust in BOTOX®Cosmetic.
6. Patient satisfaction. Not only does BOTOX®Cosmetic have the approval of the FDA, but more than two million people have used BOTOX®Cosmetic and stand by it to reduce unwanted wrinkles and fine lines.
7. Exceptional standards. Dr. Bassichis received the highest possible honor, the Black Diamond Level Status, for Facial Filler Injectables and BOTOX®Cosmetic in the Dallas, TX area. Of course, this only mirrors his superior training and expertise in the field.
8. Self-esteem. When we look good, we feel even better. There's nothing wrong with enhancing our outward appearance. With this in mind, after receiving the BOTOX®Cosmetic procedure, you'll undoubtedly feel refreshed and …show more content…
Price. The cost of the treatment, of course, includes the product, but you also pay for the expertise of quality healthcare specialist who provide the services. Always apply the golden r ule when seeking an injectable of any kind – you get what you pay for. In light of this, if someone offers you a generic brand of BOTOX®Cosmetic, it's not as effective as the original. To save on cost, we suggest enrolling in the Brilliant Distinctions® Rewards Program to earn points that will save money toward your next treatment.
BOTOX®Cosmetic is the first treatment approved to provide a temporary solution in adults by decreasing the visibility of both severe to moderate crow's feet and frown lines. To date, the technique has been approved in 78 countries and over ten million bottles of BOTOX®Cosmetic have been distributed throughout the US since debuting in 2002 making it the top selling product in the world. As a matter of fact, according to research completed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in 2014, over one million cosmetic procedures performed were on men.
Reach out to