Res 341 Complete Class / Res 341 Research and Evaluation I Essay
Click Link Below To Buy:
http://hwcampus.com/shop/res-341-complete-class/ Or Visit www.hwcampus.com
Res 341 Individual Assignment: Current Business Research Project Paper
• Use the University Library or the Electronic Reserve Readings to locate a peer-reviewed article that reports original research.
• Search "major databases (e.g. - ProQuest)" in the Online Collection, and use the key search words, "research studies in" to obtain an article. You can select communication, finance, economics, marketing, technology, or another faculty approved topic for the research study.
• Write a 350- to 700-word synopsis of the article, including the following:
• Define the …show more content…
Res 341 Individual Assignment: Research Terminology Matching Assignment
• Resource: Research Terminology Matching Assignment• Complete the Research Terminology Matching Assignment located on your student website. Res 341 Learning Team Assignment: Research Process Paper
• Resources: Data sets available on your student website
• Identify a research issue, opportunity, or problem from one of the data sets available on your student website. The data should consist of at least 30 or more observations of ratio or interval scale data from one of the provided data sets. This issue or problem will serve as the basis for this and subsequent Learning Team assignments, so be sure to obtain instructor approval before completing your Research Process Paper.
• Prepare a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper describing your selected research issue or problem.
• Include a definition of your selection using quantifiable measures.
• Include the following steps of the business research process that must follow for addressing or finding a solution to your selected issue or problem: o Purpose of the research
• Describe the research problem.• Explain why the research problem is important. o Problem definition
• Explain what question you are answering by your research. o Research hypothesis
• Explain three possible outcomes that may result from this research.• Define operational definitions for each variable. o Identify the variables to be tested.o