Essay on Remodeling Of The Rickley Cottage
1231 Words Dec 9th, 2016 5 Pages
The project will include gathering information, architectural design plans, materials list and required permits. Communicating updates with architects, venders, contractors, Mr. Rickley, the Island Home Club (IHC) and other stakeholders. The project will incorporate the interests of all stakeholders and assist in meeting their needs. The outline will be created in the form of a schedule for the project. The schedule will contain a list the deliverables that will outline the tasks associated to their deliverable and their deadlines.
The schedule will be broken down into six main parts:
• Architectural design plans and obtaining permits for the project.
• Gathering materials and allocating vendors.
• Selecting contractors.
• Developing a schedule for construction.
• The first phase of construction in the fall of 2018.
• The second phase of construction in the Spring of 2019. The established deliverables have been scheduled based off the assumptions and constraints. Any changes due to weather is outside the scope…