I am a detail oriented professional who has been consistently praised as detail oriented by my co-workers and management over my years of career. I’ve developed a skillset directly relevant to care. Overall, I have consistently demonstrated leadership, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities in every aspect of my professional role as nurse.
Palliative care …show more content…
Improve annual employer rate from 60 to 75 percent.
• Prominent level of personal accountability.
• Instructed patients and family members on proper discharge care.
• Administer patient prescription medications, monitored patient reactions and documented progress of individual.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate outstanding healthcare teams.
• Delegated staff nurse duties
Registered Nurse 12/2003 to 06/2009
Choithram Hospital- Freetown, Sierra Leone
• Self-directed with perceptive judgment skills. Prominent level of personal accountability
• Provided all daily living tasks to enhance quality of life for elderly patients.
• Routinely retracted patient throat cultures and prepared for lab submission.
• Scheduled patient admissions and discharges
• Chronic patient care in med-surgical unit, adeptly handling all aspects of treatment from medication to wound care to monitoring for 7 to 10 patients per shift.
• Assisted patients with daily functions.
High school Diploma:1990
William V.S. Tubman High School- Monrovia, Liberia Associate of Science: Nursing,