Questions On Marketing Intelligence System
B. A marketing research system
C. A promotional campaign
D. A marketing information system
E. A marketing intelligence system
3) A company can take several steps to improve the quality of its marketing intelligence. If the company purchases competitive products for study, attends open houses and trade shows, and reads competitors’ published reports and stockholder information, the company is using ________ to improve the quality of its marketing intelligence.
A. customer feedback systems
C. advisory panels
D. sales force surrogates
E. external networks
4) A ________ is a set of procedures and sources managers use to obtain everyday information about developments in the marketing environment.
A. vertical system
B. marketing information system
C. marketing intelligence system
D. marketing research system
E. product management system
5) A(n) ________ is any good, service, or idea that is perceived by someone as new.
A. creative product
C. new idea
D. …show more content…
78) There is no difference between variable-costing and absorption-costing income if there is no_____.
A. change in inventory level
B. ending inventory
C. variable overhead cost
D. beginning inventory
79) Identify which of the following statements about "perfection standards" is true.
A. They usually result in unfavorable variances.
B. They are expressions of the most efficient performance possible.
C. All of these answers are correct
D. It is generally believed that they have a negative influence on employee morale.
80) The first step in activity-based costing is to
A. assign manufacturing overhead costs for each activity cost pool to products.
B. compute the activity-based overhead rate per cost driver.
C. identify and classify the major activities involved in the manufacture of specific products.
D. identify the cost driver that has a strong correlation to the activity cost pool.
81) _____ costs relate to more than one product and cannot be separately identified with an individual