Qnt 561 (Applied Business Research and Statistics) Entire Course Qnt 561 Complete Class
QNT 561 Complete Class
QNT 561 (Applied Business Research and Statistics )
Click Link Below To Purchase:
Individual Week One Practice Problems
Complete the following Week One Practice Problems in MyStatLab®:
• Ch. 2 of Statistics for Business and Economics
o 2.37, 2.38, 2.44, 2.46, 2.54, 2.64, 2.68, 2.79, 2.85, 2.89, 2.93, 2.94, 2.106, and 2.108
• Ch. 4 of Statistics for Business and Economics
o 4.1, 4.12, 4.13, 4.21, 4.79, 4.80, 4.81, 4.89, 4.91, 4.106, and 4.124
Individual Week Two Practice Problems …show more content…
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper explaining your research methods and process for limiting the uncertainty in the decision.
Address the following in your paper:
• Include how you applied concepts to formulate your decision.
• Include appropriate probability concepts and your application to find resulting data to limit uncertainty in this decision.
• Identify each outcome from your statistical analysis, providing rationale for each.
• Identify tradeoffs between accuracy and precision required by various probability concepts and the effect on your data.
• Include the decision you made based on statistical data.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Learning Team Weekly Reflection
Discuss this week’s objectives with your team. Your discussion should include the topics you feel comfortable with, any topics you struggled with, and how the weekly topics relate to application in your field.
Prepare a 350- to 1,050-word paper detailing the findings of your discussion.
Individual Week Four Practice Problems
Complete the following Week Four Practice Problems in MyStatLab®:
• Ch. 1 of Statistics for Business and Economics
o 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.14, 1.16, 1.19, 1.21, and 1.31
Learning Team Business Research Methods, Part II
Resources: Ch. 10, 12, 13, and 14 of Business Research Methods