Psy 425 (Chemical Dependency) Complete Class Week 1-5 Includes All Individual & Team Assignment and Dqs
Click Link Below To Buy:
http://hwcampus.com/shop/psy-425-chemical-dependency-complete-class-week-1-5-includes-all-individual-team-assignment-and-dqs/ Or Visit www.hwcampus.com
PSY 425 Week 1 Individual Past and Current Trends
Prepare a 750- to 1,050-word paper examining substance abuse trends in the United States. Include the following: • Identify past and current trends of the use and abuse of substances in the United States.
• Discuss when the use of illicit drugs may be considered culturally appropriate (e.g., medicinal purposes, religious ritual).
• Analyze health and social …show more content…
PSY 425 Week 3 Learning Team Drug-Free Workplace Evaluation
Read the following scenario: • Company Y is considering instituting a drug-free workplace policy along with mandatory drug testing for new hires. They are not fully convinced that such a policy is necessary and are cautious of the costs associated with implementing a new program. You have been contacted to possibly write the policy and later provide training to employees if Company Y decides to adopt your policy. Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word report for Company Y that emphasizes the importance of a drug-free workplace and the possible cost saving benefits to the company. When suggesting policies to help promote a drug-free workplace, include the following: • Discuss the prevalence of illicit and prescription drug users in the United States workforce.
• Assess the affect of drug abuse on absenteeism, accidents, downtime, turnover, theft, morale, and productivity.
• Describe key characteristics and benefits associated with a drug-free workplace. Use at least three outside sources, such as articles from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
• In what ways may an employer be an enabler to an employee using