A. Statement of the Research Problem
During this researcher the goal will be to provide the reader with detailed information about the comparison between marriages and live in relationship. It will state the pros and cons about marriages and cohabitation. It will investigate the impact of living together before marriage and the impact of marriage; this paper will also include other statistics from other resources and opinions from other people; it will also be about the survey that was being done during this researcher and; what it took to accomplish the survey and where it took place. Live in relationship is where a couple deiced to move in together without being married. It is also known as “Cohabitation”. Marriage …show more content…
100 percent of the respondents said that it is not important to live with your significant other before marriage if it happens it happens. On this section my theory was way off.
In response to the question about “How important is your religion on influencing your reason for living together before marriage?” 10 percent said it is very important to them they believe couples should be married before they live together 80 percent said it is not important at all. On this portion my theory was not correct but it was not completely correct. My theory was that most people were going to say around 30 percent important and 70 percent not important.
When asked if “Do you believe living together can lead to marriage?” this response was a little shocking about 90 percent said yes and the other 10 percent said no that living together can lead to marriage. On this my theory was correct if someone really loves their spouse or partner than it is possible for their relationship to lead to marriage.
The answers I’ve receive for “Do you think couples who live together before marriage has a higher chance of getting divorced?” this responds did not surprise me 85 percent said no; the other 15 percent said yes there is a higher chance of getting