Project Delivery Essay
Field Engineer/ Project Coordinator
071 566 4578
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Tuscany Estate
56 Edward Road
Country of birth:
Republic of South- Africa
English, Afrikaans and basic Zulu
Code 8 (B)
Work Experience: Employer: Kentz Engineering Duration: November 2009- Current …show more content…
• Completing Cost and Motion studies.
• Advising QS department of any impacts regarding work schedule and cost to the project.
• To check finished Spoolgen Drawings for fabrication of pipe spools.
• To check any CAD drawings prior to fabrication.
• To develop a productive team.
• To check spooled isometrics for fabrication purposes and calculating sizes
• Reporting on quantity of shop- and field welds in accordance with project scope.
• To check and verify that the information on the provided drawings and accompanying documentation is correct, and to formulate queries for any irregularities
• To review and assess new revisions of drawings and documentation for change and determine the effect of these changes on fabrication/production.
• To assist in any queries from production regarding the fabrication process.
• To grow in, acquire and retain knowledge and experience to better solve issues and queries from both fabrication and Clients (current and potential).
• Assisting in problem solving and brainstorming for solutions
• To have and/or obtain knowledge of materials required for fabrication
• Monitoring materials to access the available work to be issued to fabrication
• Assisting in material control and verification
• Report both internally and to client representatives on issues regarding materials
• To report on progress of the production process
• To check and verify detail drawings