Proj 410 Final Exam Set 2 Essay
1. (TCO 1) A cost-plus-percentage-fee contract is a: _______. (Points : 5) cost-reimbursable contract, the seller pays the buyer's actual costs, and a percentage of the total project costs cost-reimbursable contract, the seller pays the buyer's actual costs, and all of the total project costs cost-reimbursable contract, the buyer pays the seller's actual costs, and a percentage of the total project costs cost-reimbursable contract, the seller pays the buyer's actual costs, and none of the total project costs
2. (TCO 2) The difference between the project manager and contract administrator is: ______.
(Points : 5) …show more content…
Government or regulatory authorities
6. (TCO ) In International contracts, which industry-specific question does not need to be asked? (Points : 5)
Which country’s standards are used?
What regulatory authorities are called into question?
What regulations are specific to the business process operations?
What notice requirements or approvals are needed before and after a contract signing?
7. If a contract is seen through its full term, list two items that should be completed as part of contract close-out? What is a close out manager? Why is deliverable acceptance documents so important?
8. (TCO 8) What are the two ways to rank the seller's proposals before selecting a seller? (Points : 12)
9. (TCO 6) Sometimes, a seller is selected based solely on lowest price. However, sometimes this is not always the most efficient or effective way of selecting a seller. What are some of the other evaluation criteria that a buyer may use to help select a seller? (Points : 12)
10. What are some of the common techniques used for establishing service levels?
1. (TCO ) What is benchmarking? Please support your answer. Defend the cost of benchmarking in an industry. (Points : 30)
2. (TCO ) What happens when there