Principles of Personal Responsibilities and Working in a Business Environment
You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 8 pages and is made up of 7 Sections.
Name: Adriana Marina Ivan – Business and …show more content…
The benefits of making sure equality and diversity procedures are followed in a business environment are the following:
A greater engagement and productivity-by assuring that the staff is treated right, respectfully and lawfully
The employees will feel that they are accepted, not discriminated, valued and supported and they will be more relax as they are not feeling threated because of their differences.
Section 2 – Understand the purpose of health, safety and security procedures in a business environment
1. Identify employer and employee responsibilities for health, safety and security.
If possible, provide relevant health, safety and security policies / documents from your workplace (or place of