Previous Assignment Essay
1. Seniority: A blessing or a curse? 2.1 Summary 2.2 Moral value 2.3 Reference 2.4 Date of publish
2. Driving to work is tough 3.5 Summary 3.6 Moral value 3.7 Reference 3.8 Date of Publish
3. A living nightmare: customer who show up early & late 4.9 Summary 4.10 Moral value 4.11 Reference 4.12 Date of publish
4. Work routines that drains you 5.13 Summary 5.14 Moral value 5.15 Reference 5.16 Date of publish
5. Dealing with under qualified co-worker 6.17 Summary 6.18 Moral value 6.19 Reference 6.20 Date of publish
6. Employee Theft 7.21 Summary …show more content…
Whereas, jobs such as landscaping or other manual labor jobs seniority usually means many years of hard work. These are the folks who have paid their dues. These are the managers who tend to be hard working and continue to do so even after they've been around long enough to be counted as seniority around the business.
These are the people who actually care about your career and future. They go out of their way to show you all the secrets of the trade so one day you can be doing the same thing. They see you as a student and not an assistant.
In some ways seniority is a curse and a blessing. Obviously, it’s a curse for those who are under the one with said title. Just hope that the senior in your business is a good boss and mentor. If you’re lucky you’ll work with someone who’s going to take good care of you during your term, and you won't have to say how much you hate your job.
Seniority can be divided into two categories, which are good and bad