Pest Analysis of Japan Essay
- Political Stability and Absence of Violence/Terrorism ranked Japan in 44th with +0.94 score(less violent and more stable). Japan also was ranked in 31st with +1.25 scores in complete absence of corruption 
- Restrictions access harmful published materials and allow regulate excessive disruption of social order but no restrictions on access to the internet 
- Industrial policies influenced specific industries to gain international competitive advantage, increase productivities and industrial investment.
- Inflexible labour market because of lifetime employment guarantees and seniority-based salaries 
- Japanese government related organization(Jetro) support foreign …show more content…
- Industrial production growth rate: -3.5% (2011 est.) 158th of the world Internet users: 99.182 million (2009) 3rd of the world  Japan facility will be the first one overseas for the software giant and R&D investment totaled 16.8 trillion yen (79.5%)
 Encyclopedia of the Nations (2008). Governance Score (-2.5 to +2.5) Worldwide Governance Indicators. Available at: http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/WorldStats/WGI-control-corruption-governance-score.html/ [Accessed: 7 November 2012].
 Freedom House