Pad 530 Assignment 4 Essay
To purchase this visit here:
Contact us at:
PAD 530 ASSIGNMENT 4
PAD 530 Week 9 Assignment 4
Assignment 4: Analysis of the Agency’s Policies, Procedures, and Plans Regarding Unions, Privatization, Pensions, and Productivity, Part 4
Due Week 9 and worth 220 points
Refer to the Scenario for Assignments 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Revise the previous assignment based on your professor’s feedback.
2. Analyze at least three (3) of the agency’s policies, procedures, and / or plans regarding unions. (Title this section The Agency and Unions)
3. Analyze at least three (3) of the …show more content…
• Examine the major components of the personnel management system, procedures, and processes in the public sector.
• Recommend improvements to processes involved in public personnel management and / or solutions to problems confronting those in the field.
• Assess external organizational and employee conditions as well as their implications to and impact on personnel management.
• Analyze pertinent issues, such as motivation and productivity, collective bargaining, labor relations, equal employment opportunity (EEO), affirmative action (AA), intergovernmental relations, and / or professionalism, facing public personnel managers.
• Evaluate current and emerging issues and trends in public personnel management, such as evaluation, public sector recruitment, staffing employment development compensation, benefits, pensions, strategic planning, and / or succession planning.
• Analyze pertinent public personnel management issues related to the federal government and / or privatization.
• Develop a proposal for strategic public personnel management for a specific setting.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in public personnel management.
Write clearly and concisely about public personnel management using proper writing mechanics.
Activity Mode aims to provide quality study notes and tutorials to the students