Overcoming Obstacles For Hearing God Essay
1. Enter through the gates with Thanksgiving, clothing ourselves with Christ 's righteousness.
2. Offer our lives as a living sacrifice.
3. Look intently upon the Word and cleanse our lives in Bible meditation.
4. Fellowship with Others and let our will submit to God 's will.
5. Examine the Word under the illumination of the Holy Spirit finding revelation and knowledge and transforming our lives.
6. Offer continual praise.
Now we are ready to ascend directly into His manifest presence, fixing our gaze upon His glory and speaking face-to-face and mouth-to-mouth with the Most High God. (Heb. 10:19,20). When storms and gales hinder our access before the King of Kings, we can go back and re-walk the path which He has prepared for us.
You can find the first part of this article at:
Usually, I find that if I walk through the tabernacle experience, any block I may have as I approach God in prayer is erased. If not, God has provided a fine-tuning dial in Hebrews 10:22:
"Let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water."
In this verse are found four more keys for removing blocks to effectively hearing the Master 's…