Outline Of A Lesson Plans Essays
Teach children to tie shoe laces
Grade level: PK, Kindergarten
Subject: Science (shoes is placed on your feet so that’s body part)
• Students will learn how to tie shoes into bunny style way.
• Students will get used to tie their own shoe.
Primary Standards Addressed: PE.K.R.2.2 willingly try new movements and motor skills.
• Tennis shoe template printed on construction paper (1 per child)
• Crayons or markers
• Long strands of yarn (1 per child)
• Hole punch (teacher only use
Essential Question of the Day: How many shoes do you wear? What do you so you don 't bother on your shoe lace?
1) Read a book about shoe tying
2) Show shoe tying video.
3) Demonstrate shoe tying to the student.
4) Have student tie shoelace template, shoes
Guided Practice: Give each child a strand of yarn, and show the students how to lace the yarn through the holes in the paper tennis shoe. Provide assistance as needed, and help each student complete the project by tying the ends of the yarn in a bow.
1. Allow the kids to decorate their shoes with color it.
2. Pass out the yarn and show the students how to lace the yarn through the holes in the paper tennis shoe.
3. Students will practice till they got it right.
Remediation – I will keep showing videos and songs to help the child process how to tie their shoes better. I will keep demonstrating different ways you may tie your shoes.
Enrichment –I would…