Organizational Policies On Level Of Service- Essay
Service- wall mart’s policy is – service to its customers, respect for the individual, striving for excellence and acting with integrity. It’s adherence to these principles has create a unique work culture at wall-mart. No matter, where the customer goes to its stores and offices in any of its brands around the world.
• Service to its customers.
• Respect for individual
• Strive for excellence
• Act with integrity
This is incorporated into every aspect of its business. Every associate from CEO to hourly associates in local stores are reminded daily that the customers why are they here. It do its best everyday to provide the greatest possible level of service to everyone it comes in contact with-
• Serve the customers by making them its first priority.
• Support the associates so they can best serve the customers.
• Give to local community in ways that connect to customers.
• Current service objective and comparison with competitor strategies and actions-
Current service objectives are-
1. To expand multi- channel initiatives by accelerating global online channel growth, developing and executing a global e-commerce strategy.
2. To improve returns by balancing their commitment to aggressive growth with their long-term plan, achieving positive comparable store sales and enhancing share holder value.
3. To grow excellently by keeping maintenance in Sam’s club, maintaining excellent customer service- giving the customers what they…