Ops 571 Final Exam - Latest 2014 Essay
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JOHNMATE1122@Gmail.Com
1.Which of the following is considered a major process flow structure?
2.ISO audits result in certifications that are done by first, second, or third parties. Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm?
3.Which of the following is ISO 14000 primarily concerned with?
4. Which is the one correct value stream principle?
5. What is the starting point in developing a capacity plan for a health care operation?
6. Which of the following is considered an …show more content…
18. The ability to rapidly and inexpensively switch production from one product to another enables which of the following:
19. According to the theory of constraints, which of the following financial measurements can be used to measure the firm’s ability to make money?
20. Deming’s PDCA (plan, do, check, and act) cycle underlies what inherent Six Sigma principle?
21. Which of the following is usually included as an inventory holding cost?
22. Which production process term best describes the situation when activities in a stage of production must stop because there is no work?
23. In a Gantt chart the vertical axis represents which of the following?
24. The Shingo system states that the way to prevent defects from coming out at the end of a process is to do which of the following:
25. Which of the following terms describes the time a unit spends actually being worked on together with the time spent waiting in a queue?
26. Which of the following is one of Dr. Eli Goldratt’s rules of production scheduling for optimized production technology?
27. During the implementation of a project, which of the following should be the primary focus of a consulting firm?
28. Which of the following is an analytical tool used in Six-Sigma quality improvement programs? 29. A project manager must consider several