The following SWOT analysis captures the key Strengths and weakness within 7-eleven and described the Opportunities and threat facing 7-Eleven.
i. Convenient locations
7-Eleven has over 50,000 outlets throughout the world, which gives them a significant location and convenience advantage. Obviously, being a convenience store, their primary benefit to consumers is that commonly purchased products are located at nearby stores. Therefore, greater market coverage through a greater number of outlets will provide increase convenience to more consumers ii.Overall brand equity
7-Eleven is generally perceived as the market leader by consumers in the convenience store sector. iii. Individually branded products …show more content…
They have a better looking Corporate Website to sustain it’s growth across the nation. This can directly or indirectly create awareness in improving it images with user friendly and more accessible layouts. 7 eleven aims to be at the first choice of reference when it comes to convenient store by developing in technological developments on communication between the brand and the society at large. 7-Eleven has made into the social media scene by launching fan page in http://www.facebook.com/7ElevenMalaysia. To have a good interaction with customers, Online marketing creates a great opportunities in developing the business examples through Social media which has many forms; Twitter, You tube and Blogs.
7 eleven can market through Mobile marketing which will make consumers to choose or order products first before they go to the stores to purchase. This can promote a long term loyalty relationship with consumer. 7 eleven can give vouchers to online customers during their …show more content…
This was given by the Malaysia Franchise Association (MFA) and the National Growth Award (Platinum Category) by the Malaysian Retailer- Chains Association (MRCA). This award was given for having the most number of stores opened and operating in Malaysia.
7-Eleven has also introduced its unique franchise programme for franchisees to take over existing stores with proven sales track record and giving them the flexibility to choose their choice locations. 7-Eleven serves 600,000 customers daily as the single largest convenience store chain with over 1,274 (as of 30 June 2011) stores nationwide,
Break even Analysis
According to Bursa Malaysia, Malaysia Corporate Digest | 10 February 2015. On an estimated breakdown basis, about 10 percent of the total number of stores are run by franchisees, while the remaining 90 percent is run by 7-11.
7-11’s revenue comes from two main