My First Day Of College Essay
- On the first day of college I had so many different emotions running through me. I felt excited, nervous and anxious I think I had some anxiety kick in as well.
2. Why did you feel this way?
- ¬ I believe I felt this way because I didn’t want to be late to class, nor go to the wrong class. I also was nervous about other people in my class rather or not I would have a big class or a smaller sized class, which I would prefer a smaller class. I also hoped that some of my friends would possibly be in the same classes as me.
1. Why have you decided to attend college?
- College for me was a no brainer. I knew that I needed to further my education and I wanted to be in a great career that I had always dreamed of growing up. Going to college would be the next step for me in my life to go after my goals and dreams. Not only will college give me the education that I need for my future, but for life skills such as balancing many things at once and perfecting time management.
2. Why are you attending the college you’re enrolled in now?
- The college I am attending right now is so much more affordable than the college I was attending before. I know that when I am finished with school here at Thomas Nelson Community College I will not be buried in as much debt as I would be for other colleges.
To succeed in college, what do you think you’ll have to do differently from what you’ve done in the past?
- To succeed in…