Part I. Introduction about Moviefone
Have you heard about AOL.Inc.? It is known worldwide as one of the top providers of effective and interactive digital advertising solutions. It is also known as the home of world class collection of finest brands, creating unique contents that directly involve audiences across the globe. Why are we talking about AOL? It is because we want to share about Moviefone. Moviefone is a place in the web where everything movies and Television are found. If you are looking for a fast, stress free and cheaper place to watch this stuff, Moviefone is the best site you can go. It is founded in 1989, acquired by AOL in 1999 and continued to grow and innovate from …show more content…
It is very handy application software that helps users download videos and convert them right away to desired format. It fully supports single click download and offline video streaming because it has its own player.
1. Faster Download Capability: iSkysoft iTube Studio can assist the user administer and speed up downloads including videos from Moviefone anytime they want and play them offline later on. It also supports all channels, playlist or category downloading in different streaming …show more content…
Easy to Use and Intuitive Interface: The application offers lesser output configurations making it even easier to set up by either a beginner or an expert. Apart from this, the application features can be easily accessed by any browser and it has an embedded download button to quickly trigger the download tasks.
iSkysoft iTube Studio Download Guide: Below are the simple steps ow how to download videos online using iSkysoft iTubes Studio.
I. Downloading Web Videos
Via Download Button
1. You need to install the application first in your device first.
2. Once done installing the application, open and click on the online video tab on the upper part of the screen.
3. Click on the Moviefone icon to access the site. Select the video you want to download and try to move the mouse over the video. You will see a Download button on the upper right of the video and click it to initiate the download.
4. Choose a resolution you prefer from the menu. Wait until download is complete.
5. Once download is complete, you will see the downloaded and imported videos on the right part of the dashboard. Parallel to each video, you will either see “Converted” or “Convert”