Organizational Development Case Study
• During Q3, Mountaire continued its focus on director and executive level development. A multi-rater assessment (360˚) was completed for members of the executive team. As a follow-up to this assessment, Jon Benfer (Arbinger) initiated executive coaching for Phil Plylar, Jimmy Paulakuhn Lou Rascona, Mike Tirrell, Mike Little, Mark Chranowski. A 360˚ assessment was also completed for Mark Mulholland with coaching also being initiated with Jon Benfer.
• Presentation Skills training was conducted by the Civiello Communications Group for Jimmy Paulakuhn, Rodrigo Lozano, and Darrell Bennett on July 13th. The next session of presentation skills is targeted for execution in October.
• Participants of the …show more content…
• David Vargas, Jr., coordinated the training of a second cohort of employees for the Line Leader training program in Lumber Bridge. This program provides (1) hour of instruction per week for six weeks, with sessions being conducted for both day and night shift. Facilitated modules included: Communication, Coaching, Being a Professional in the Workplace, Foreign Material, Customer Service / Quality, and A Leader’s Perspective. Thirty-seven (37) employees have been developed through this initiative to-date.
• During Q3, David Mercado was placed in the role of Educational Technologist in Millsboro. In this role, David will oversee the development an automation of course content for the organization, while also identifying ways to leverage learning technologies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Mountaire’s training programs. Additionally, Jennhyfer Laforest accepted the position of Training Instructor in DE, and Peter Julien accepted the position of Training Instructor in …show more content…
SISTEM updates occurred in the following courses: Fall Protection ILT, Fall Protection SPN, SPCC for General Industry – Part 1 (e-learning), SPCC for General Industry – Part 2 (e-learning), Storm Water Pollution Prevention (e-learning), OSSID 500E Operator Safety and Critical Procedure Training – ENG, OSSID 500E Operator Safety and Critical Procedure Training – SPN, Cage Dump LOTO Alternate Procedure – CRE, Cage Dump LOTO Alternate Procedure – ENG, Cage Dump LOTO Alternate Procedure – SPN, Receiving Cage Dumper System – CRE, Receiving Cage Dumper System – ENG, Receiving Cage Dumper System – SPN, Receiving Forklift and Pedestrian Safety Policy – CRE, Receiving Forklift and Pedestrian Safety Policy – ENG, Receiving Forklift and Pedestrian Safety Policy – SPN, AED Training (e-learning), Introduction to Food Allergens – CRE, General Safety Affected – ENG, General Safety Affected – SPN, General Safety Affected – CRE, LOTO Authorized – Refresher ENG, Cage Dump LOTO Alternate Procedure – ENG, LOTO Affected HC (Test Update), Preventing Food Contamination Poultry – CRE, DMV Good Manufacturing Practices CRE (Rev 16), DMV Good Manufacturing Practices ENG (Rev 16), DMV Good Manufacturing Practices SPN (Rev 16), MSB Employee Gear Take Home Policy Presentation – CRE, Respirator Safety – ENG, and Respirator Safety –