MKTG 315 Essay example
1. President Obama's health care plan requires all U.S. citizens to purchase a minimum amount of health insurance or be fined
2. Suppose that from January 2011 to January 2012, the inflation rate was 6 percent
3. Fill out the table according the demographic information for each group
Which of the following approaches to innovation is Google Inc. using when it allows researchers to devote 20 percent of their time to pursuing their own ideas and projects?
Can be D.
5. Examine the advertisement below to determine who the target market is for the product. Then, select as many descriptors that fit the qualities of that target market.
The local Pro Hardware store has recently run a number …show more content…
b. Consumer income
f. Purchasing Power
Answer 1: Correct.
Answer 2: Correct.
Answer 3: Incorrect.
Answer 4: Incorrect.
Answer 5: Incorrect.
Answer 6: Correct.
7. Why are Asian Americans sometimes called a "marketer's dream"?
8. Component lifestyles:
Incorrect. Component lifestyles encompass a much wider range of interests (and needs) than traditional lifestyles. Increased buying power has also contributed to the evolution of component lifestyles.
d. have developed because consumers can choose from a growing number of goods and services.
9. From the following, choose all of the following are methods companies are using to stimulate innovation.
a. Enlisting the web
b. Increasing efficiency
c. Talking to early adopters
d. Using marketing research
e. Building scenarios
Answer 1: Correct. The ways to stimulate innovation are: build scenarios, enlist the web, talk to early adopters, use marketing research, create an innovative environment, and cater to entrepreneurs.
Answer 2: Incorrect. The ways to stimulate innovation are: build scenarios, enlist the web, talk to early adopters, use marketing research, create an innovative environment, and cater to