--A. Much more than selling and advertising.
C. Producing and selling.
2) Which of the following statements best describes the modern view of marketing?
A. The job of marketing is to get rid of whatever the company is producing.
B. Marketing is concerned with generating a single exchange between a firm and a customer.
--C. Marketing begins with anticipating potential customer needs.
D. Marketing should take over production, accounting, and financial services within a firm.
3) Predicting what types of bicycles different customers will want and deciding which of these customers the business will try to satisfy are activities a firm should do as …show more content…
A. Production, Personnel, Price, and Physical Distribution
B. Product, Price, Promotion, and Profit
--C. Product, Place, Promotion, and Price
D. Promotion, Production, Price, and People
8) Which of the following is true?
A. The product P in the marketing mix stands for only physical goods.
B. The product P in the marketing mix stands for only tangible merchandise.
C. The product P in the marketing mix stands for both physical goods and tangible
--D. The product P in the marketing mix stands for both physical goods and services.
9) Product is NOT concerned with:
A. Quality level.
--B. Wholesale price.
10) When one considers the strategy decisions organized by the four Ps, branding is related to packaging as:
A. Branding is to pricing.
B. Personal selling is to mass selling.
C. Store location is to sales force selection.
--D. Production is to marketing.
11) Big Fizz Co., a manufacturer of cola-flavored drinks, wants to add packaged fruit juices to its existing product line. Big Fizz must make some decisions regarding packaging and branding of the fruit juices. These decisions would fall under which variable of the marketing mix?
12) The ______ area of the marketing mix is concerned with