Mkt 571 Marketing Scorecard Analysis
• market-based scorecard analysis
• marketing audit
• marketing metric
Quiz Answers just a click away MKT 571 Week 1 Quiz
Which of the following is true regarding a marketing audit?
• It focuses on analysis of those marketing activities that have failed to produce adequate results.
• It focuses on a firm’s macromarketing environment.
• It identifies the most-needed improvements and incorporates them into a corrective-action plan with short- and long-run steps.
• It relies on feedback from company managers for data and opinions.
To protect a creative work from being published in any other manner, a company or author would ____________ the material.
Which characteristic of a marketing audit is described by the methodical evaluation of the macro- and micromarketing environments, objectives and strategies, system, and activities?
Complete Answers here MKT 571 Week 2 Quiz …show more content…
• Marketing implementation
• Market watch
• Marketing control
• Test marketing
Which of the following is likely to be an important trend in marketing in the future?
• Marketing science
• Manual marketing
• Mass marketing
• Marketing intuition
Complete paper here MKT 571 Week 4 Quiz
A PR practitioner may be subject to conspiracy in these situations: when the practitioner participates in illegal action, counsels or guides the illegal policy, takes part in it, or
• uncovers illegal action
• imagines illegal policy may occur
• cooperates to further illegal action
• unknowingly works with a corrupt agency
Which of the following is an example of a communication metric used for measuring the performance of marketing plans?
• Trial rate
• Sales growth