Mkt 315 Wk 11 Final Exam Essay
To purchase this visit here: http://www.activitymode.com/product/mkt-315-wk-11-final-exam/ Contact us at:
MKT 315 WK 11 FINAL EXAM
MKT 315 WK 11 Final Exam MULTIPLE CHOICE
1. All of the following are services except:
a. This class.
b. A checking account.
c. A Broadway musical.
d. An oil change for a car.
e. A book.
2. The service sector of the U.S. economy is approximately:
a. The same size as the manufacturing sector.
b. One-and-one-half times the size of the manufacturing sector.
c. Three times as large as the manufacturing sector.
d. Twice the size of the manufacturing sector.
e. One-half the size of the manufacturing sector.
3. Services account for about …show more content…
a. high cost
10. Which of the following is not an example of services that are tied directly to the providers of the service that is found in inseparability?
a. Filling in a tooth
b. Painting a house
c. Auto manufacturers
d. Completing an air flight
e. Giving marital advice
11. Services and their providers are tied __________ products and their producers.
a. as tightly as
b. more tightly than
c. somewhat less tightly than
d. much less tightly than
e. There is no general rule that can be applied here.
12. Generally services are:
a. More difficult to standardize than products.
b. Less difficult to standardize than products.
c. Equally difficult to standardize as products.
d. Highly standardized compared with products.
e. Incapable of being standardized.
13. Which of the following services would be the least difficult to standardize?
a. Legal advice
b. Psychiatric diagnosis
c. Architectural design
d. Automatic car wash
e. Medical care
14. Franchises that include franchisee direction in such areas as marketing strategy, training, merchandise management, and quality control are usually referred to as:
a. Product franchises.
b. Trademark franchises.
c. Business format franchises.
d. Quick franchises.
e. Exclusive franchises.
15. According to the