• The historical importance of the word Mesopotamia is that this was one of the first city-states ever built. The reason for that is every year the Tigris and Euphrates River will flood Mesopotamia which will leave silt. Silt is great for farming. So, farmers will move to this area and the growth in population will cause the creation of city-states.
• The historical significance of the phrase city-state is that this was one of the earliest civilizations that …show more content…
He united both sections of Egypt to create a powerful kingdom.
• The historical significance of the phrase pharaoh is that they were the people that made Egypt a wealthy and powerful kingdom. The reason was that they would be like gods, so they can make country-changing decisions that can harm or help their kingdom.
• The historical importance of the term theocracy is why pharaohs were essential people in the Egyptian Kingdom. They were important people since pharaohs have the respect as a God and the Egyptian government’s rule is based on religious authority.
• The historical significance of the word pyramid is to demonstrate why kings were treated like Gods even after their death. Pyramids were lavish structures that were built for dead pharaohs because after a pharaoh died, they would sill rule due to the fact they were believed to have an eternal life force. So, the Egyptians built lavish pyramids for the king’s needs and pleasures.
• The historical importance of the phrase mummification is to display the Egyptian’s beliefs. They mummified bodies because they believed when they recreated, their soul will come back to …show more content…
The reason this is important is because in history, the development of writing is one of the keys to the growth of the Egyptian civilization.
• The historical importance of the word papyrus is to describe why historians can still study hieroglyphics and what the Egyptians wrote back then. A papyrus is a better writing surface which means that it lasts longer so modern humans can study the hieroglyphics.
• The historical significance of the phrase subcontinent is to describe one of the largest landmasses in human history. The reason is that a subcontinent can consist of three countries like India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan.
• The historical importance of the term monsoon is to describe the changes of a civilization that emerged along the Indus River. The reason is that monsoons affect this civilization because the winds can cause droughts and floods.
• The historical significance of the words Harappan civilization is to describe one of the first civilizations along the Indus River. This was one of the first civilizations that have good city planning because the city was built on mud brick walls which provide protection from invaders. Also, the streets were wide and the houses had more than one story which means that more people can live in this