Marketing Management - Using Logistic Regression Proof That Particular Drug for Women Has Characteristics That Cause Some of Them an Adverse Reaction to a Particular Drug
ARAVIND - 09901366442 – 09902787224
1. What have been the key success factors for Nike?
2. Where is Nike vulnerable? What should it watch out for?
3. What recommendations would you make to senior marketing executives going forward? What should they be sure to do with its marketing?
1. What have been the key success factors for Disney?
2. Where is Disney vulnerable? What should it watch out for?
3. What recommendations would you make to their senior marketing executives going forward? What should it be sure to do with its marketing?
1. What have been the key success …show more content…
2. ‘The Absolute advertising campaign is successful because it is contemporary.’ How did TBWA maintain the ‘freshness’ of the Absolute campaign? Discuss with respect to the brand’s association with different media: art, fashion, technology and music.
3. Even though Absolute ads have been depicted in different media, the central theme of the campaign has remained unchanged (the bottle and the two-word slogan) over the years. In light of the above statement, do you think that the campaign will manage to hold sway or lose in impact in the near future? Give reasons to support your arguments.
1. Analyze Tesco’s Club cards scheme in depth and comment on the various customer segmentation models the company developed after studying the data gathered.
2. How did Tesco use the information collected to modify its marketing strategies? What sort of benefits was the company able to derive as a result of such modifications?
3. What measures did Tesco adopt to support the CRM initiatives on the operational and strategic front? Is it enough for a company to implement loyalty card schemes (and CRM tools in general) in isolation? Why?
1. How has Preta Manger positioned its brand?
2. Explain how the different elements of the services marketing mix support and contribute to the positioning of Preta Manger.
1. Explain how you