Mapping Out Important Goals Essay
1. Short-Term Educational Goal
a. Your specific goal: A specific goal for me would be to fined effective strategies to help me be more efficient and in my everyday learning.
b. Actions you plan to take to achieve your goal. What will you do to support your goal . . .
1) Today? Go through the syllabus and complete any assignment for this week. To support it, I will be consistent.
2) This week? Read chapter 1 and find the different strategies that are recommended.
3) This month? Apply what I have learned from my reading.
4) This year? I will concentrate on my schooling.
2. Long-Term Educational Goal
a. Your specific goal: I hope to get my bachelors degree by December 2011.
b. Actions you plan …show more content…
c. What kind of techniques will you use to manage the stress that you may encounter in achieving your goals? In this case, finishing school will be stressful, and will at some point in time drag everything else along and then your whole life will be stressful. This is why I will try to apply what I have learned from my reading, to manage my goal, progress, and time and come up with effective plans to reduce the pressure. I will set a schedule that will work and execute to it; therefore hope to reduce pressure and stress. I will use resources, maintain mental health, and last but not least to maintain physical health and hoe that this will be the key to keep stress to a