Low-pass Filter and Critical Frequency Essay
Alfredo del junco
ET 1410 Final Exam
1. 1. An IC op-amp has ________.
a. two inputs and two outputs
b. one input and two outputs
c. two inputs and one output
d. one input and one output
2. In the common mode, ________.
a. both inputs are grounded
b. the outputs are connected together
c. an identical signal appears on both inputs
d. the output signals are in phase
3. If Av(d) = 3500 and Acm = 0.35, the CMMR is ________.
4. A certain op-amp has bias currents of 50 μA and 49.3 μA. The input off-set current is ________.
a. 700 nA
b. 99.3 μA
c. 49.65 μA
d. None of these
5. A certain non-inverting …show more content…
b. decrease by – 20 dB
c. remain the same
d. decrease by – 40 dB
31. An oscillator differs from an amplifier because ________.
a. it has more gain
b. it requires no input signal
c. it requires no DC supply
d. it always has the same output
32. One condition for oscillations to occur is ________.
a. a phase shift around the feedback loop of 180°
b. a gain around the feedback loop of one-third
c. a phase shift around the feedback loop of 0°
d. a gain around the feedback loop of less than 1
33. In a certain oscillator, Acl = 50. The attenuation of the feedback network must be ________.
34. In a Wien-Bridge Oscillator, if the resistances in the feedback network are decreased, the frequency ________.
c. remains the same
d. depends on the properties of the amplifier
35. An oscillator whose frequency changes as a function of a variable DC voltage is known as ________.
a. a Wien-Bridge Oscillator
b. a VCO
c. a phase-shift oscillator
d. an astable multivibrator
36. An astable multivibrator is ________.
a. an nonsinusoidal oscillator
b. a one-shot
c. characterized by having two stable states
d. a sinusoidal oscillator
37. The term “monostable” means ________.
a. one output
c. one time constant
d. one stable state
For questions 38 through