Essay on Little Explorers Child Care Center
Our Mission Statement:
The Little Explorers mission is to provide a safe, positive, loving, respectful, inclusive, and developmentally appropriate environment that is created to meet the needs and interests of each individual child in our care, while giving them opportunities to explore; and to provide high quality child care, assistance, and support for families, while also providing them with many opportunities to become involved in their child’s education.
Our Program Goals:
I. For the Child:
• To create opportunities for children of different cultures to share their values and lifestyles, and develop their language skills.
• To create opportunities for children to experience and learn about other cultures, lifestyles, and languages.
• To create an atmosphere where children can feel safe, included, loved, and accepted.
• To create opportunities for children to develop and practice their cognitive, motor, social-emotional, and language skills.
• To create opportunities for children to play and explore freely while learning.
• To create opportunities for children to learn, develop, and practice good moral behaviors, values, and ethics.
• To provide children with the opportunity to grow and develop in an environment tailored to their individual needs and interests.
II. For the Family:
• To provide high quality and developmentally appropriate child care for families to entrust their children to.
• To enhance each family 's knowledge and…