Louisiana black bear , cotton moth snake, Coyote
2. List and describe the four stages of food processing in order from beginning to end: absorption, ingestion, elimination, and digestion.
1. Ingestion- Salivary glands lubricate food particles and teeth breaks apart food as you chew.
2. Digestion- The stomach breaks down food by churning, acids break the food down more.
3. Absorption- Body absorbs the nutrients.
4. Elimination- Moves food through rectum and waits to be expelled through anus.
Chapter Content: A Tour of the Human Digestive System
Complete the following questions as you read the chapter content—A Tour of the Human Digestive System:
1. The long, hollow