Kraft Foods Risk Management Strategy
INTERNAL ANALYSIS AND SWOT ANALYSIS
TRIDENT UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL …show more content…
Although other macaroni and cheese brands used blue and yellow on their boxes, Kraft’s packaging, architecture system, and identity reclaim the colors as that of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. Kraft Macaroni & Cheese redesign succeeded in strengthening and reclaiming the brand's visual equities, differentiating it from private label, and creating a strong master brand to unite three disparate sub-brands. Our packaging and noodle smile identity provided the basis for the Kraft Macaroni & Cheese integrated marketing campaign, which in 2010 helped drive gross revenue up 3.8 percent, increased dollars by 9 percent, and raised its overall market share by 0.4 points. (Landor Associates). (June …show more content…
A typical risk management process is as follows:
• Kraft Foods’ Social Media team takes ownership of all its postings as detailed in its Facebook posting rules this provides clarity of ownership and helps ensure a standard, congenial conversation.
• Kraft Foods’ Social Media team continuously monitors Facebook postings for negative sentiment, profanity, and hateful comments – these trigger an immediate damage control response.
• Once a risk event is detected, the Social Media team uses a Crisis Potential Questionnaire consisting of 15 questions, to determine the severity of the reputation risk event. This helps the company to decide on the de-escalation time frame, and channels of de-escalation. . (John Paulo Cardoso). (Mar 28, 2012).
• Kraft Foods’ Social Media team uses a Social Media escalation document to direct resolution steps to the correct internal stakeholders, and prescribes the course of action for various reputation risk events.
• In times of crisis, the Moderator on the Social Media team checks any communication which goes out on behalf of Kraft Foods, to ensure it accurately represents the company’s point of