Islam and Continuities Essay examples
• Analyze the changes and continuities in major trading patterns within and among Classical civilizations; include their contacts, including religious, with adjacent regions.
• Discuss the changes and continuities in the Silk Road trading network from 600 BCE – 1450
• Discuss the changes and continuities that occurred in the roles and functions of cities in major societies from the Neolithic Revolution to 1450.
• Trace and analyze the changes and continuities in global demographics from 8000 BCE through 1900 CE. Be sure to address what global processes affected it throughout that time.
• Trace and analyze the changes and continuities in the environments of …show more content…
East Asia Western Europe Eastern Europe Southwest Asia
• Trace the demographic and environmental changes in TWO regions of the world from 1000 CE to 2000 CE.
East Asia Western Europe South America North America South Asia
• Analyze the changes and continuities in the interactions of Islam with Christianity over time.
• Analyze the transformations and continuities in the status of women from 600 to 1750 in the following regions.
Americas Sub-Saharan Africa Southeast Asia Southwest Asia
• Analyze the changes and continuities in the two of the following gunpowder empires from their coming to power to their ultimate decline. Be sure to examine their governments, economies and cultures. Ottomans, Safavids, and Mughals
• Analyze the changes and continuities in Islamic influence in Africa, S.E Asia and S. Asia from 1000 to 1450 CE
• Analyze the changes that occur in W. Europe from 1000 to 1450 CE from two of the following areas: political, economic, cultural, social, etc.
• Discuss the changes and continuities in the Atlantic Ocean trading network from 1450 to present.
• What changes and continuities did Ottoman society exhibit in the period from 1500 to 1914? • Discuss the changes and continuities in labor systems, both free and unfree, from