Essay on Introduction
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MISSION EMPLOYMENT AND APPLYING FOR MISSION POSITIONS
1. You must apply for Mission positions using the DS-0174, or a resume that provides all the information on the DS-0174. If you submit only a resume and it does not provide all the information requested on the DS-0174, Mission HR has the authority to require that you complete a DS-0174 at some point during your candidacy. Failure to provide all the …show more content…
7. U.S. law and regulation do not allow U.S. Government employees to appoint, hire, promote, or recommend their relatives or Members of Household for employment at the Mission.
8. Federal civilian annuitants may have their salaries or annuities reduced if employed by the Mission.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE DS-0174
1. Type or print clearly in ink. Mission HR does not consider application packages submitted in pencil.
2. You may complete the application in English or your primary/first spoken/native language. However, if the Vacancy Announcement states that all candidates for employment must submit their applications in English, then you must submit the application in English.
3. If you need more space for an answer, use an additional sheet of paper. In the top right corner of each sheet, write your complete name, the position title, and the Vacancy Announcement Number (if you know it).
4. Answer all questions on the DS-0174 that apply to you fully and in detail. If you do not answer all questions fully and in detail, you may delay the Human Resources review of your application and you may lose consideration for the position. If a question on the DS-0174 does not apply to