Essay on Interrogatories for a Home Inspector
STATE OF WISCONSIN
CONSTANCE WOLF, f/k/a CONSTANCE WOLFGRAM Plaintiff,
v. INTERROGATORIES Civil Action No. ________
LEWIS E. OLSON
ALBERT DOBIASH (Note Send the Interrogatories separate)
In accordance with Rules _____________________________ of the Wisconsin Rules of Civil Procedures, Plaintiff requires that you answer the following Interrogatories in writing and under oath.
As used herein below, the following words have the meaning hereafter set forth:
1. “Defendant”, “you”, and “your” refer to the party or parties to whom these Interrogatories are directed and all other persons acting on behalf of such party, including, but not limited to, …show more content…
6. “Relate to,” “relating to”, “concerning,” “pertain,” and “pertaining to,” mean consisting of, referring to, reflecting or arising out of, evidencing or in any way legally, logically, or factually connected with the matter discussed, directly or indirectly.
7. “Describe”, used in connection with any act, occurrence, or physical facts, shall include but not to be limited to the following: the identity of every person known to have been involved in or to have witnessed the act or occurrence, the date or dates of any such act or occurrences, and a description of any documents, records, or things documenting or involved in such act, occurrence, or fact.
8. “Inspection” means examining services to determine whether they conform to contract requirements.
9. “Insurance” means a contract that provides that for a stipulated consideration, one party undertakes to indemnify another against loss, damage, or liability arising from an unknown or