informative speech Essays
Information Speech Outline
“The Evolution of Animation”
USEL 23 - Speech Communication
Datin Minda Hassan
Nur Rabiatul Adawiyah Bt Mohd Nor Kamarudin
ADFP Summer 2014
“The Evolution of Animation – From 2D Animation to 3D Animation”
General Purpose: To inform
Specific Purpose: To inform my audience the evolution of animation.
Central Idea: I will my share my knowledge to my audience the history of animation, the history of 2D and 3D animation, and the differences of 2D and 3D animation.
I. Do you know that animation already exists since early of 19th century? …show more content…
1. First is Disney, the creators of Mickey Mouse, Donald Ducks, Goofy and countless feature-length films.
2. Second is the maker of Looney Tunes that stared Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Porky Pig whose is Warner Brothers.
3. Last but not least is Hanna Barbera, who made some of the television cartoons during 50s-70s, the most notably The Flintstones and Scooby Doo.
4. These companies helped spread and popularize the use of 2D animation.
C. In late 80s-90s, cartoons started to shift towards an older demographic.
1. The first major example of this was The Simpsons, which debuted in 1989.
a. This cartoon is notable for being one of the first cartoons to deal with very adult situations and real life conflicts including alcohol, sex and violence.
b. Due to the success of The Simpsons, it has led to the creation of several animated cartoons intended for teens or adults, including South Park, Futurama and Family Guy.
D. Animations can also be completely digital format.
1. Programs such as Adobe Flash can make entire animations using just a computer.
2. One big advantage of using a computer program is that several smaller things can be change in an instant.
(TRANSITION: Now, that you know a bit of 2D animation’s history and few examples of 2D animation’s movies. I bet you want to know about 3D