Importance Of Traditional Education
6. Citation of Secondary Sources: In citing a work read in a secondary source, the original work and secondary source must be named. However, only the secondary source will be cited on the reference list. For instance, (a) In a 1998 study, AbdulKareem (as cited in Yusuf, 2005) noted that… …show more content…
8. Article without author: To cite such works use abbreviated title to replace the author(s). For example, in a study, it was affirmed that educational researchers do not use consistent format (Research process, 1998).
9. Article without date: For such to be cited use n.d. for no date for the date. For instance, in a study, it was affirmed that educational researchers do not use consistent format (Ogunlade, n.d.).
10. Article accepted for publication: Use in press for the date For instance, in a study, it was affirmed that educational researchers do not use consistent format (Ogunlade, in press).
11. Several articles by a single author in a year: Letter alphabets to be included with the dates to indicate different works (Ajayi, 2002a, Ajayi, 2002b, Ajayi, 2002c, etc.) The initial letters of the first words of each work would determine the alphabetical ordering.
12. English translation of a textbook: Cite the date of publication in the original language and date of translation into English of the publication. For example, (Laplace, 1814/1951)